I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY RADIO

I am a huge music fan who strongly believes that  life requires a soundtrack.  My era was the late 80's throughout the 90's but I am constantly looking for new music.  I crave music that nourishes the soul and fits my every mood.  If you listen to the radio you can't miss hearing Drake, Rihanna or Two Chainz.  That is cool, but I am always searching for grown folks music.  One of my favorite music sites is soulbounce.com where I get to hear musical artists that unfortunately don't get much radio play. I am so thankful I found these  following musical artists. They are going to be part of my soundtrack today as I give thanks for all the blessings I have.  Nothing expresses BlackLove like pure soulful music.

This one stays on repeat.

Love her smooth eclectic sound.

Daley's voice always amazes.
Foreign Exchange can do no wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROTEST IS THE AMERICAN WAY.

THE THREE REASONS I WILL BE WATCHING THE OSCARS