Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Ultimate Love: Barack and Michelle



Wedding Bliss
The election of the first Black American president still resonates with me.  The nostalgia has not worn off even two years after Barack Obama's immensely historical inauguration. I still pinch myself when I think damn my President is Black.  What gets me even more emotional is that woman by his side.  The baddest and most amazing FLOTUS this world has seen, Mrs Michelle Obama.  If a man is as strong as the woman at his side, President Obama can move mountains.  What a dynamic regal couple the two of them make.  I love the photo of them in the early days, Michelle holding on tightly to her man, their future unknown but bright nonetheless.

They are the sexiest couple that has lived within the walls of the White House.  I am not trying to be disrespectful but I know that if the walls of the Presidential bedroom could talk it would speak of unbridled passion.  What woman would not want their man to gaze lovingly at them the way Barack vibes on Michelle.  I love to watch him as he admires his woman with the fierce natural curves that only a sister has. She stands beside him, the leader of the Free World,  her vivacious personality never overshadowed or compromised.  Barack and Michelle have the ultimate love thing going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK EXCELENCE FOREVER

Since some of the fucked-up world changes that occurred in 2017, I have not been inspired to write anything.  Until now.  Black Panther p...