Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Words To Live By

I am a a self professed internet junkie.  I love surfing the web.  I especially love those inspirational sites that  teach you some invaluable lessons and lead you on a positive path.  Here are some of my current favorites.

  • Choose your life mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery.
  • Accept that you won't be attractive to everyone.
  • Give people a second chance, but not a third.
  • Date someone out of your league.
  • Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK EXCELENCE FOREVER

Since some of the fucked-up world changes that occurred in 2017, I have not been inspired to write anything.  Until now.  Black Panther p...