5 Deal Breakers
|Jitter Bug by William H. Johnson|
1. The Teetotaler. I like to drink. I can go a couple weeks without touching alcohol if I choose to; but when I am ready, I like to get my drink on. A glass of pinot noir can add a special touch to my day. I commend those who abstain from alcohol for whatever reason. We all have our convictions and should stick to them. I just prefer not to date or get into a relationship with a man who doesn't touch alcohol. Why? I believe at some point he will try to get me to stop. It may start off as acceptance but it turns into that condemning look you get when you are heading out for a night with the girls.
2. B.O. I can't date a funky man. He could pass as The Rock's twin, but if he smells like the inside of a sweaty locker room even after he showers, I am out. We all have our moments when we don't smell like a bouquet of roses, but when it is 24/7, that can be a problem.This is a touchy subject. One of the hardest things to tell someone you like is, "you stink." So it is better to escape before it gets to deep.
3. Chain Smoker. The smell of Nicotine on a man's breath and clothing is not sexy to me.
4. Bad With Money. It is damn near impossible to achieve a perfect credit score, but If a man insists on buying Gucci and Louis Vuitton even though he is forced to ride the bus while he lives in his mama's basement, I'll keep it moving.
5. Two left feet. He has to have rhythm on the dance floor. I am not expecting Usher or Chris Brown. Just someone that can follow the music. I am no Ciara but I have a little rhythm and enjoy dancing with a man that is in sync. It allows my mind to wander to what moves he would put on me when we are dancing in the sheets.