Sunday, September 7, 2014

Brown is Nude



I love lingerie.  It is one of my guilty pleasures.  There is something about putting on a pretty bra set that empowers you.  So I am excited about Nubian Skin, a new commerce site,  that will be launching a lingerie line that truly addresses what nude means to women of color.  For years, I have lamented about finding nude underwear that truly compliments the different shades of black women and our sisters of color.  I have searched for a pretty brown bra and pantie only to be disappointed. The few brown bras I find are boring and too matronly for my taste. I stopped wearing stockings because I could never find a shade that flattered my skin tone.

In October Nubian Skin plans to launch this groundbreaking business.  The bra sizes will range from 30B to 36E.  I am excited and welcome the diversity in the lingerie world.  I cross my fingers and hope the best for this new company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK EXCELENCE FOREVER

Since some of the fucked-up world changes that occurred in 2017, I have not been inspired to write anything.  Until now.  Black Panther p...