Here are five ways I plan on giving my kitty-kat the TLC it deserves.
1. Annual Gynecological Exam. Sexually active women who have had more than one sex partner or their sex partner has had multiple sex partners, should get pap tests. It detects STDs and cervical cancer caused by HPV. It is recommended that you have a pap test at least every 2 years if you have had 3 normal pap tests. Although mine come back normal every year, the hypochondriac in me likes to have one annually.
2. X-Scream is a topical cream that helps you stay aroused. You apply it to your clitoris and you get this warm tingling sensation, that heightens your orgasms during intercourse, while using a vibrator and during oral sex (yes it is edible). I purchased it at a Passion Party and love the sensation.
3. Sexy Lingerie. I am under the belief that a woman can never have too much underwear. There are 365 days in the year. If you are a lady who enjoys having good hygiene you change your underwear once or maybe even twice a day. So why not indulge. Nothing makes me feel sexier than a pretty matching bra and pantie. The Victoria Secrets Semi-Annual sale is in full effect as well as the Frederick's of Hollywood Clearance Sale.
4. Ben-Wa Balls. This product was said to have originated in China. These balls are the size of marbles and help strengthen the vaginal walls for more intense orgasms as well as helping with bladder control. I haven't read the novel Fifty Shades of Grey, where they are featured. They can be used during Kegel exercises. You can find them on sex toy and accessories websites as well as Amazon.com. I haven't tried these yet but plan on purchasing a pair.
|Ben-Wa Balls on SlumberParties.com|
5. Laser Hair Removal. I have been a fan of laser hair removal for almost 10 years. If you have unwanted hair anywhere this is a great solution. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. I currently go to Ideal Image for unwanted facial hair. You can find their offices all over the U.S. I am very pleased with the results.
I suffered from razor bumps in the bikini area. I hated it. I decided to go to a dermatologist in the NYC for several sessions. That was years ago and the hair is still sparse and the razor bumps are non-existent. This year I plan on going for a bikini touch-up. The laser works well on dark skin. Just make sure you go to a well established licensed practitioner. If you are a bit squeamish get the numbing cream. The slight discomfort is worth the smooth hairless look.